Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pam Daum

I just received word that my Ghost Ranch series of Polaroid manipulations will be showcased this fall in the Room With a View exhibit at the Ohio Building in Akron.

Funded by an artist’s grant, I spent the first two weeks of June photographing in the midi region of France. Tres magnifique!

I am 1 of 16 artists whose artwork was juried into the Farm Art – From Plate to Palate exhibit, held from June 6 – August 26 at the John F. Seiberling Gallery in Peninsula.

My photos are also on display in the Women in Art show at St. Francis Care in Hartford, CT, running from June 21 – August 31.

Two of my photos were selected for inclusion in the 50 Over 50 Visual Arts Show, held August 7 – 31 at Laurel Lake.

My photos are on exhibit at The Downtown Gallery in Kent as well.

No comments: