Monday, May 13, 2013

News from Kathleen Harrington

I have three miniature paintings at the Seaside Art Gallery Annual show in Nags Head, North Carolina. 

I have two paintings at the "Creatures Featured" exhibit at the Valley Art Center in Chagrin Falls this month.

I will be exhibiting again every month through October at the MD Garage in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

I am in the Ohio Collage Society Show at the Weathervane theater.

I have one painting at the Woman's Art League Show at Summit Artspace.

I did an interview with Vivian Goodman from WKSU on plein air painting in conjunction with the Peninsula Plein Air Paint Out in June. This will be on air and posted on the WKSU website.

Get the latest news from Kathleen at: http://kathleenharrington.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you, Kathy, moving in the right direction. Exciting stuff

Lyn